Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Bernie Ecclestone said that the future of the German GP will be decided this weekend.
- Manor wants a young driver for its second seat.
- Sebastian Vettel is very laudatory to Mick Schumacher. http://www.express.de/motorsport/lob-fuer-schumacher-sproessling-sebastian-vettel—mick-hat-das-gut-gemeistert-,3200,30041410.html
- On the 12th of March, both Ferrari drivers will have a PR event with the Italian chef Guy Grossi in Melbourne. http://www.sebastianvettel.de/index.php/component/jem/event/108-guy-grossi-to-fuel-sebastian-kimi-in-melbourne
- Nicolas Perrin will manage the trackside engineering at Manor in 2015.
- On the 12th of March, Daniil Kvyat will drive the Renault Mégane RS in Melbourne during the Albert Park Challenge. Mission: he’ll have to sign the best lap.
- Giuliano Alesi will race in Formule 4 like Mick Schumacher.
- Sebastian Vettel started the negociations with Ferrari in 2008. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/117921
- Yesterday, Lewis Hamilton was invited by his friend Olivier Rousteing at the Fashion Week in Paris. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-2982035/Formula-One-champion-Lewis-Hamilton-enjoys-time-Paris-Fashion-Week.html
- Bernie Ecclestone doesn’t know how to explain the crash of Fernando Alonso. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ecclestone-says-alonso-crash-inexplicable
- On Monday, the gate Giedo van der Garde/Sauber will be heard at the court in Melbourne. Monisha Kaltenborn explains that their current drivers’ sponsors allowed to save more than 300 jobs in Hinwil. The Swiss team didn’t comply the Dutchman’s contract because he hadn’t enough financial supports. Giedo isn’t motivated by money, he just wants Sauber to give back his F1 seat. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/sauber-ready-to-defend-van-der-garde-court-case/
- Yesterday, Sebastian Vettel was in Moenchengladbach during a PR event with Santander. This is the summary: http://formula1.ferrari.com/news/sebastian-visits-santander-germany
- Mercedes unveiled its new collection: both of the SC and the medical car are pretty attractive. There is the gallery: http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/bilder/f1-safety-car-und-medical-car-2015-mercedes-amg-gt-s-ersetzt-fluegeltuerer-9301595.html
(credit pic: newscom.com)