Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Yesterday, Daniel Ricciardo took part in the charity operation “Wings for Life Run World 2015” in Melbourne. http://sutton-images.com/previews/dcd1510ma54.jpg ; http://sutton-images.com/previews/dcd1510ma18.jpg
- Today, both Williams drivers have played Aussie Rules. http://twitter.com/WilliamsRacing/status/575494920544337920 ; http://twitter.com/WilliamsRacing/status/575497947430928385
- Today, the most of the drivers have gone for a track walk with their respective engineers and trainers. Their media schedule has been also very busy.
- Today, Nico Rosberg has driven the tram in Melbourne. http://images.adrivo.com/images/950/q_80/sw_adrivo/se_sutton/0653652.jpg ; http://images.adrivo.com/images/950/q_80/sw_adrivo/se_sutton/0653654.jpg
- Sebastian Vettel could maybe get a role in the TV series “Vikings” with his new haircut, couldn’t he? http://images.adrivo.com/images/700/q_80/sw_adrivo/se_sutton/0653625.jpg ; http://images.adrivo.com/images/700/q_80/sw_adrivo/se_sutton/0653623.jpg
- Kevin Magnussen has got a tattoo “viva la vida” on his arm. http://www.jamesmoy.com/getpreview.aspx?id=gP5mASoLlU0F7BdEulr9CNx7rTidydjEN%2BK9TlXuGj4g9W22IMhuxQ%3D%3D
- Today, Romain Grosjean has met Lankan Rupee (the fastest horse of the world), its trainer Mick Price and the jockey Damien Olivier. http://twitter.com/RacingInsider/status/575427694340390913
- Giedo van der Garde has won his trial but Sauber appeals against the decision. The next episode is scheduled on tomorrow at 9:30am. http://adamcooperf1.com/2015/03/11/van-der-garde-case-drags-into-thursday-as-sauber-appeal-continues/
- Yesterday evening, Marcus Ericsson attended the Cirque du Soleil in Melbourne. http://instagram.com/p/0ECR91IU3j/ (credit: instagram.com/ericsson_marcus)
- The FIA has just announced the press conferences schedule for this weekend. http://www.fia.com/2015-australian-grand-prix-press-conferences-schedule
- Harrison Newey, the son of Adrian Newey, will be the team-mate of Mick Schumacher in Formula 4. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/117995
- According to the Italian website “OmniCorse”, Red Bull will start the season without its new short front wing. It has failed at the crash-test.
- This evening, Sebastian Vettel has invited his mechanics at the Vlado’s steakhouse in Melbourne for they choose together the name of his SF15-T. It will be Eva.
(credit pic: motorsport-magazin.com)