Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- The first race of the season was boring and even both Mercedes drivers think so. Their domination seems to weary some fans who turn away from F1.
- Yesterday, both of Nico Rosberg and Sebastian Vettel did the show during the press conference in Melbourne. http://www.express.de/motorsport/formel-1-pressekonferenz-in-melbourne-sebastian-vettel-und-nico-rosberg-sorgen-fuer-comedy-einlage,4595266,30134094.html
- Christian Horner wants the FIA to slow down Mercedes. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/red-bull-urges-fia-to-act-on-mercedes-domination/ Toto Wolff, pissed off, brings a clarification to the Red Bull team manager. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-2995930/Toto-Wolff-tells-critics-Mercedes-dominance-f-g-head-work-sort-out.html
- Christian Horner wants Renault to react quickly. Red Bull is fed up of their lack of reliability.
- According to the rumour, Dieter Mateschitz could sell Red Bull to Audi. Christian Horner denied. http://adamcooperf1.com/2015/03/15/horner-denies-that-mateschitz-wants-to-sell-rbr-as-audi-waits-in-wings/
- Fernando Alonso will be in Woking from tomorrow until Friday for some testing days in the F1 simulator.
(credit pic: sutton-images.com)