Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Lewis Hamilton expects Mercedes will announce his prolongation of contract this week. The Briton will earn €8000 per hour in 2016. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/formula-one/32124091
- Christian Horner thinks the win of Sebastian Vettel brings a new breath in F1. People have been very laudatory to the Savior from Maranello since last Sunday but Ferrari has to confirm now. http://www.express.de/motorsport/-vettel-haut-uns-alle-um–malaysia-sieg–so-pushte-sebastian-vettel-das-team-und-sein-auto,3200,30260218.html
- According to Kimi Räikkönen, the SF15-T is more competitive when the temperatures are hot.
- Toto Wolff said that Mercedes would have many evolutions in Shanghai and they’re going to rethink their approach regarding the race strategies.
- DC doesn’t think Nico Rosberg will be crowned this season. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/formulaone/sebastian-vettel/11504400/Sebastian-Vettels-win-at-the-Malaysian-GP-gets-Ferrari-back-on-track-but-Lewis-Hamilton-remains-favourite.html
- Roberto Merhi doesn’t know whether he’ll be or not on the starting grid in Shanghai. Manor hasn’t confirmed him yet.
- According to Gerhard Berger, the critics of Bernie Ecclestone regarding the very private Sebastian Vettel are unfair.
- Susie Wolff is against the idea of Bernie Ecclestone. She’s not interested by a 100% female F1 championship.
(credit pic: newscom.com)