Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Last Friday, Lewis Hamilton spent his day with Sir Stirling Moss in Monza. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWEMAChGdTQ
- Last Friday, Carlos Sainz Jr was at the university in Roma. http://www.scuderiatororosso.com/en_IT/article/good-morning-professor-sainz
- Last weekend, the ADAC F4 season started in Oschersleben. Mick Schumacher offered himself his first win of the year. http://www.express.de/motorsport/spritzig-wie-ein-echter-schumi-mick-schumacher–erste-schampus-feier-im-ersten-formel-4-rennen,3200,30525394.html; http://www.express.de/motorsport/erster-sieg-in-der-formel-4-mick-schumacher-hat-das-sieger-gen-geerbt,3200,30529766.html
- Lewis Hamilton is a racing driver, a musician, a singer and an actor too. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-3054794/Lewis-Hamilton-film-star-F1-world-champion-lands-role-Zoolander-2.html
- Yesterday, Jenson Button took part in the charity London Marathon. Graeme Lowdon run too. The money will go to the research for the cancer.
- Bernie Ecclestone has got a new idea for the engines in 2017. Christian Horner agrees. http://adamcooperf1.com/2015/04/23/ecclestone-believes-teams-can-run-cheap-engines-in-2017/; http://adamcooperf1.com/2015/04/24/horner-says-rbr-interested-in-ecclestone-parity-engine-plan/
- Last weekend, the Red Bull family had a lot of fun in go-kart. While some like Pierre Gasly, Max Verstappen and co. were at the Red Bull Kart Fight Event in Spielberg, Daniel Ricciardo watched the WSK finale in Italy.
- The helmet supplier Bell will be the new partner of Lewis Hamilton. Arai isn’t it anymore.
- Some among the FIA attended a meeting in Nepal last weekend. Fortunately, they’re not injured. http://fr.motorsport.com/f1/news/todt-et-une-delegation-de-la-fia-indemnes-apres-le-seisme-au-nepal/
(credit pic: motorsport-magazin.com)