Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- This is a very interesting ITW of Niki Lauda: http://www.express.de/motorsport/der-formel-1-experte-im-interview-weltmeister-niki-lauda–darum-ist-mercedes-so-stark,3200,30723098.html
- Last weekend, Max Verstappen took part in the Red Bull soapbox race in Valkenburg. Both of his back and his knee have been painful since this event.
- Last Saturday, Marion Grosjean gave the birth to her second son. His name is Simon. Congrats to the lovely family!
- Last weekend, Mr & Mrs Button attended the Vanity Fair ‘Icons of style in fashion and in film’ party with Michael Kors. The event took place in Cannes.
- The blog of Minttu Virtanen has been available here (http://blogit.kauneusjaterveys.fi/minttuvirtanen/) since last Friday.
- The teams will have the soft and the new supersoft tyres in MC.
- Ferrari could use its upgrades in MC. The FIA agrees. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ferrari-commits-to-update-package-after-spanish-gp-investigation
- Nico Hülkenberg joined MC earlier while Sergio Perez stayed in Spain with his friends. Relax time at the beach like Hulk or soccer program like Checo: what do you prefer? http://twitter.com/NicoHulkenberg/status/599913517785952256 ; http://twitter.com/SChecoPerez/status/599694482913644544 ; http://twitter.com/SChecoPerez/status/600024687662399488
- Last weekend, Kevin Magnussen attended a Nascar race in USA with his father Jan. http://twitter.com/janmagnussen/status/599748875470053376 ; http://twitter.com/JennaFryer/status/599765202872246272
(credit pic: newscom.com)