Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Yesterday, the teams managers had a meeting in the paddock from Montreal. They talked about the refuelling return in F1 and they’re all against this idea. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-teams-unite-against-refuelling-return-plan
- Lewis Hamilton doesn’t think about MC anymore and he doesn’t want to talk about it.
- Yesterday, Sebastian Vettel attended two PR events (UPS, Shell) before playing ice hockey with his team-mate during a TV coverage with “SkySports Germany”. Kimi Räikkönen won 3-0. http://twitter.com/Sky_Tanja/status/606557314569494530
- The signing session took place yesterday.
- Yesterday, Nico Rosberg posted a video on twitter. He wished a very happy birthday to Lukas Podolski (30 years old). http://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/606527377166843904
- Sebastian Vettel doesn’t care about the criticism of Bernie Ecclestone. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/119301
- The n°44 of Lewis Hamilton is a tribute to Henry Louis Aaron. Yesterday, the Briton wore a shirt signed by his hero in the paddock from Montreal. http://instagram.com/p/3hP4aUr08M/(credit: instagram.com/lewishamilton) ; http://twitter.com/thebuxtonblog/status/606523674682880000 ; http://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/606567229040300032
- Yesterday, a lot of people would have liked to be in the shoes of Nico Rosberg. http://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/606494863161475072
- Sebastian Vettel is very happy at Ferrari. http://en.f1i.com/news/13968-ferrari-getting-the-best-out-of-me-vettel.html ; http://f1-insider.com/vettel-erwartungen-schon-uebertroffen/
- Both of Felipe Massa and Max Verstappen aren’t ready to become best friends. http://www.heute.at/sport/formel1/art23664,1168203 Furthermore, Romain Grosjean hopes for some apologies from the Dutch. Jenson Button advises to the STR driver to add some water to his wine. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/119308
- Neither Jenson Button nor Fernando Alonso is optimistic about this weekend. Their engine will be more competitive but they don’t expect any miracle.
- Yesterday, the F1-Circus attended “The Grand Evening” gala dinner at l’Arsenal.
(credit pic: newscom.com)