Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Last weekend, Mick Schumacher crashed his car twice in F4. His right hand is broken. Poor Corinna, she didn’t need that! http://www.express.de/motorsport/nach-unfall-von-sohn-mick-wie-haelt-corinna-schumacher-das-nur-aus-,3200,30901726.html
- Yesterday, Valtteri Bottas was at the factory in Grove. He worked on the next GP in the F1 simulator. (credit: twitter.com/valtteribottas)
- McLaren won’t have its short nose in Spielberg. They didn’t pass the crash-tests organized by the FIA.
- Renault could leave F1 after 2016 because of the regulation. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/engine-token-row-could-drive-renault-out-of-f1/
- Mercedes suffered with the brakes and the fuel consumption in Montreal.
- McLaren gave up in Montreal because of some exhaust problems.
- Manor could finish the season with the same car. They were supposed to introduce the 2015 car after the summer but they won’t do it.
- Daniel Ricciardo met his favorite music band in Montreal. He had a dinner with them after the GP. http://twitter.com/danielricciardo/status/608351057551474688
- There is no tension between McLaren and Fernando Alonso even if the Spaniard was pretty rude in his radio last Sunday. Ron Dennis thinks so.
- Bernie Ecclestone gives New Jersey a new chance to organize their F1 race. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ecclestone-in-fresh-talks-over-new-jersey-f1-race/
- Lewis Hamilton doesn’t think his very special way of life will have any influence on his career in F1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-3116112/Lewis-Hamilton-confident-rock-roll-lifestyle-not-better-him.html
- DC thinks F1 needs to return to its basis.
- Nico Hülkenberg is in Le Mans and everything seems to be ready for this weekend. http://twitter.com/NicoHulkenberg/status/608315178887868416
- On next week, Nico Rosberg will visit IWC in Schaffhausen. (credit: twitter.com/georgnolte)
- Sebastian Vettel doesn’t hide his worries regarding the future of F1. http://f1-insider.com/vettel-macht-sich-sorgen-um-die-formel-1/
- On the 30th of June, Red Bull will organize a garden party near Milton Keynes. 25 fans could attend this great event. Good luck for the competition! http://www.infiniti-redbullracing.com/article/garden-racing-delights
- There are five good reasons to follow the season of Mick Schumacher in F4: http://www.express.de/motorsport/mehr-ueberholmanoever–fans-naeher-dran-mick-schumachers-formel-4-ist-besser-als-vettels-formel-1,4595266,30909886.html
(credit pic: newscom.com)