Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Ferrari won’t change its drivers line-up in 2016.
- Red Bull could use a fifth engine in Spielberg. They’ll open their grip penalties account during their home race. Not a great news for the business!
- Sahara Force India will have some evolutions on its engine in Spielberg.
- Red Bull is going to change the chessis of Daniel Ricciardo in Austria.
- Regarding the engines rule, Mercedes isn’t against some changes. …if it can help F1.
- Niki Lauda insists Mercedes isn’t responsible of all the problems in F1.
- Some think Christian Horner would be perfect to replace Bernie Ecclestone when he’ll retire. …but Grandpa isn’t ready to let his house’s keys.
- Nico Hülkenberg likes Endurance and he wants to take part in more races in the future.
- Jolyon Palmer will take part in FP1 in Spielberg, Silverstone, Budapest, Spa and Monza. He’ll also run during the testing days in Austria (from June 23rd until June 24th).
- On the 23rd of June, Claire Williams will attend the « Women in Motorsport Engineering » event. (credit: twitter.com/williamsracing)
- Before going back Europe, Lewis Hamilton went to California then Florida. Yesterday, he attended the Louis Vuitton Summer Launch party in London. (credit: instagram.com/lewishamilton)
- Michelin hasn’t decided yet whether they’d be or not candidate to come back in F1 in 2017. An announcement is expected on next Monday.
(credit pic: sutton-images.com)