Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Nico Rosberg gave an ITW to the German newspaper « Express ». He talks about the current season, his team-mate, soccer, his family and his future little princess. http://www.express.de/motorsport/der-formel-1-star-im-geburtstags-interview-nico-rosberg—unsere-tochter-soll-keine-rennfahrerin-werden-,4595266,31054506.html
- Yesterday, both of Daniel Ricciardo and Carlos Sainz Jr took part in a show run in Mexico. http://www.facebook.com/events/509679172513175/
- Today, both of Max and Jos Verstappen will take part in a show run in Zandvoort. http://www.scuderiatororosso.com/en_IT/article/transatlantic-weekend
- After the collision between Kimi Räikkönen and Fernando Alonso in Austria, the FIA is wondering if it would be worth to introduce the closed cockpits to F1. http://www.express.de/motorsport/reform-plaene-so-soll-die-neue-formel-1-aussehen,4595266,31024984.html; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-3141425/The-future-Formula-One-Dutch-designer-s-sleek-vision-safer-cheaper-complicated-cars-entertaining-racing.html
- In 2016, the winter tests will certainly start in March. The Australian GP will open the season in April.
- In Austria, Sebastian Vettel had a new wing on his helmet. He’s supposed to earn a few hundredth of second. The concept was tested in Fnell Institute in USA a three months ago. Then, there was a last crash-test by the FIA. http://www.bild.de/sport/motorsport/sebastian-vettel/faehrt-mit-helm-spoiler-41517522.bild.html
- This weekend, there has been the Goodwood festival of speed. http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/fotos/galerie/formel-1/verschiedenes/2015/goodwood-festival-of-speed/grossbritannien/s1/c20/d1/p1/15goodwood
- This weekend, Felipe Nasr, Felipe Massa, Pat Symonds, Jean Todt, Alain Prost and many VIP guests have been in London. It’s the last round of the Formula E season. Yesterday afternoon, Sébastien Buemi won the first race. Today, there will be the second race. Who will be the 2015 FE world champion?
- This afternoon from 1:20pm until 2:10pm, Sebastian Vettel will take part in the Ferrari days at the Hungaroring. He’ll drive the F2012 during a show run including some fast laps, donuts and pit-stop simulations. The Little Prince arrived in Budapest yesterday. This morning, the German has attended some PR events. Let’s note that he’ll be in Maranello on tomorrow before flying to Great-Britain on Wednesday.
- After having visited the paralympic basketball team in London and told some funny stuffs (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/11702422/Queen-tells-Lewis-Hamilton-Mind-your-manners.html) during the TV broadcast « Graham Norton show » last Friday, Lewis Hamilton joined the Glastonbury festival. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-3141880/Lewis-Hamilton-hits-Glastonbury-festival-poses-Coldplay-singer-Chris-Martin.html
- On the 26th of June, Fernando Alonso, his family, his friends, Eric Boullier, Flavio Briatore and Pedro de la Rosa attended the launch of the Matador’s go-kart track and his museum in Oviedo. http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/fotos/galerie/formel-1/praesentationen/2015/eroeffnung-von-fernando-alonsos-museum/oviedo-spanien/s1/c20/d1/p1/15f1alonsomuseum
- The evolutions tested by Williams in Spielberg aren’t legal.
- Jean Todt wants the F1 teams to let him do his job. He could save F1 if they stopped to quibble about everything.
- Eddie Jordan wants Bernie Ecclestone to retire. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/eddie-jordan-f1-chief-ecclestone-should-go/
(credit pic: newscom.com)