Let’s review the most F1 recent news…
- Yesterday evening, there was the Mark Webber book launch (“Aussie Grit: My F1 journey”) at the Ham Yard hotel in London.
- This morning, Nico Rosberg has finally unveiled his daughter’s name. http://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/641863023100096512
- Yesterday, there was the charity gala organized by Romain Grosjean in Paris. The Lotus driver posted some pics on his twitter account (twitter.com/rgrosjean).
- Both of Daniel Ricciardo and Jenson Button want the FIA to introduce the closed cockpits in F1 in a near future. Sir Jackie Stewart isn’t 100% convinced that it’s the best solution to improve safety.
- Today, Helsinki has hosted the first Hintsa academy open to the public. If you don’t have the chance to attend the conference, you can follow the highlight moments on twitter (twitter.com/hintsaperform).
- Dr Helmut Marko already thinks about the revenge… http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/marko-wants-mercedes-to-regret-not-giving-red-bull-engines
- Pirelli will organize some monthly meetings with the F1 drivers. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/120742
- Pascal Wehrlein could drive for Manor in 2016 if they’re powered by Mercedes.
- On the 7th of September, the F1 Strategy Group had another meeting. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/120732
- Michelin thinks F1 needs a change regarding the tyres. Pirelli is in trouble. So were they in Indianapolis 2004/2005. Can this situation have an influence on 2017? http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/analysis-have-tyre-controversies-opened-the-door-for-michelin
- Dr Helmut Marko wants Ferrari to supply the same engines to both of Red Bull and Toro Rosso.
(credit pic: newscom.com)