Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Today at 5pm (local time), Red Bull will unveil their new livery at the Puma store in London. http://twitter.com/redbullracing/status/700011160431628288
- Corinna Schumacher and her children launched a exhibition dedicated to Michael in Marburg. http://www.express.de/sport/motorsport/in-marburg–der-rekordweltmeister—grosse-michael-schumacher-ausstellung-eroeffnet-23525840 ; http://www.express.de/sport/motorsport/emotionaler-moment-michael-schumachers-kinder-weihen-museum-ihres-vaters-ein-23555384
- On Friday at 2pm, Ferrari will launch their 667 car on their website. http://twitter.com/ScuderiaFerrari/status/699659208975724545
- Haas announced the winter tests schedule: http://www.haasf1team.com/news/testing%E2%80%A6-1-2-3
- On the 15th of February, both Ferrari drivers attended the new GT4 Lusso launch at Lake de Come. http://twitter.com/Ferrari/status/699307451435380736
- The STR11 launch will take place on the 29th of February. Toro Rosso will take part in the first testing days with a temporary blue livery.
- In 2018, there could have only three engines for the whole season. http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/f1-motor-reglement-2018-nur-noch-3-motoren-10532287.html
- Today, Williams has announced their winter test schedule: http://twitter.com/WilliamsRacing/status/699921827943084032
- On Friday, Mercedes will schedule the shakedown of their W07 car.
- During the testing days in Barcelona, the F1 teams will have to use at least one set of inter tyres and one of full wet compounds. Pirelli will let them more freedom regarding the 33 remaining sets.
- Bernie Ecclestone doesn’t seem very optimistic for the future of Monza. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-3444435/Italian-Grand-Prix-future-unclear-Bernie-Ecclestone-admits-Monza-negotiations-political.html
- Will Stevens won’t race at Manor this season. Rio Haryanto would have paid £ 10 million to get the second seat. On tomorrow, he’ll make an announcement during a press conference in Indonesia.
- This is the helmet design chosen by Pascal Wehrlein for his first season in F1: http://twitter.com/PWehrlein/status/699568848857468933
- Romain Grosjean posted some pics of his new helmet design: http://twitter.com/RGrosjean/status/698544726140723204
- Alfa Romeo could come back in F1 with their own team, Sergio Marchionne said. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-3444551/Alfa-Romeo-return-Formula-One-grid-claims-Ferrari-chief-Sergio-Marchionne.html
- Last week, Sebastian Vettel took part in a go-kart race in Lonato. http://www.tonykart.com/leggi_news_en.php?ID_news=1180
(credit pic: motorsport-magazin.com)