Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Today, Manor has confirmed Rio Haryanto as the team-mate of Pascal Wehrlein for 2016. He’ll race with the number 88.
- Today, Nico Rosberg has shot some filmings with the TV Station “SkySports”. On tomorrow, he’ll take in charge of the shakedown of the F1 W07 car in Silverstone. http://www.instagram.com/p/BB6yrT_gNtI/ (credit: instagram.com/nicorosbergofficial) ; http://twitter.com/GeorgNolte/status/700336065501097985 ; http://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/700383347927703552
- Yesterday, Sebastian Vettel had fun in go-kart in Lonato. According to the rumour, he was supposed to take part in the Winter Cup this weekend but his schedule is too busy. On Sunday, the German will drive the Ferrari 667 during a filming day in Barcelona.
- Today, the F1 Strategy Group will have a meeting with the FIA to talk about the closed cockpit.
- Christian Horner talks about the new Red Bull car. http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/14793471/red-bull-took-risks-2016-car-others-never-dream-of
(credit pic: newscom.com)