Let’s review the most recent F1 news…
- Today, Mercedes has posted a pic of the Mercedes F1 W07 car on twitter. http://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/701316966527721472 ; http://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/news/2015/2016-mercedes-benz-f1-w07-hybrid-launch-paddy-lowe/ ; http://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/news/2015/2016-mercedes-benz-f1-w07-hybrid-launch-andy-cowell/
- Today, McLaren has unveiled the MP4-31 car. http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/car/
- Today, Ferrari has been on track in Barcelona within a filming day. Sebastian Vettel drove the SF16-H on the morning before being replaced by Davide Rigon. According to the magazine “Autosprint”, the Italian wore the helmet of Kimi Räikkönen.
- Today at 3pm, Haas launched the brand new VF16 F1 car. Then, both drivers took in charge of the shakedown during a filming day in Barcelona. After just one lap, the car stopped on track. Ouch! http://twitter.com/HaasF1Team/status/701406517468114945 ; http://twitter.com/HaasF1Team/status/701414752958853120 ; http://twitter.com/HaasF1Team/status/701455912356048897
- This is the schedule for the testing days in Barcelona (from February 22nd until February 25th): http://twitter.com/Circuitcat_eng/status/701402774186151937
(credit pic: newscom.com)