Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Ferrari won’t supply engines to Sauber in 2018. According to the German press, they’d be in talks with Honda.
- On the 23rd of January, the city of Nice will rename a street in tribute to Jules Bianchi.
- Yesterday, there was the Finnish Sports Gala. A tribute was made to Dr Aki Hintsa. http://www.hintsa.com/blog/2017/1/17/dr-aki-hintsa-posthumously-awarded-for-his-work-in-formula-1-and-beyond Kimi Räikkönen received the ambassador of sports award. http://areena.yle.fi/1-3937974
- Today, the FIA has approved the F1 takeover by Liberty Media during the WMSC in Geneva. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/liberty-media-stockholders-approve-f1-acquisition-plan-866369/ ; http://www.fia.com/news/world-motor-sport-council-approves-sale-delta-topco-and-commercial-rights-fia-formula-one-world
- Pirelli will have some testing days in wet conditions for they can improve their full wet tyres. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/127788/
- Today, Nico Rosberg, Mika Häkkinen, Allan McNish have been at the WEF 2017 in Davos. The F1 world champion in title had a talk this morning. http://www.hintsa.com/blog/2017/1/18/the-hintsa-team-conclude-their-first-session-at-the-wef-annual-gathering
- Orange is the new black. Ask McLaren. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/127780/
(credit pic: instagram)