Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Yesterday, Liberty Media confirmed their two new recruits. http://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2017/1/f1-brawn-bratches-join-sporting-and-commercial-roles.html
- Esteban Ocon thinks it will be harder to overtake with the 2017 F1 cars.
- During the season, there will be four testing days. From April 18th until April 19th, the teams will test in Sakhir. Silverstone will be replaced by Budapest from August 1st until August 2nd. No change regarding AD at the end of the year, they will be scheduled from November 28th until November 29th.
- Ross Brawn wants to make F1 rules simpler, remove all related to artificial like the DRS and give more importance to the driver. The races will be thus more exciting.
- This season, the race stewards won’t punish anymore the collisions where the responsabilities are shared.
- This is an interview with Ross Brawn: http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/ross-brawn-interview-schauen-uns-gp-deutschland-speziell-an-11656452.html