Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- McLaren Applied Technologies was chosen by the FIA to supply engine pressure and temperature sensors in F1 from 2018 to 2020.
- Today, both of Jean Todt and Nico Rosberg have attended the Spobis 2017. Vanessa Low has received the “Keep Fighting Award”. http://www.express.de/sport/motorsport/gold-springerin-vanessa-low-stolz-auf-schumi-preis-25647940
- This week, Felipe Massa will test with Jaguar in Formula E.
- Last Friday, Claire Williams received the OBE title. Congrats to Lady Williams! http://twitter.com/WilliamsRacing/status/824987000914767872
- Here is the one which we won’t see on the F1 grid this season: http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/manor-staff-reveal-2017-f1-car-design-869108/
- Bernie Ecclestone won’t create a new championship to rival F1. He denied the rumors.
- Adrian Newey thinks Max Verstappen has got the same driving style as Nigel Mansell. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/127919/
- Kevin Magnussen, who would like to race in Nascar in the future, says that the 2017 F1 cars will suit more his driving style.
(credit pic: newscom.com)