Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- This afternoon, the fire-up of the Ferrari 668 car was done in Maranello. (credit: Motorsport IT) The shakedown will take place on the 24th of February during a filming day. It will be after the official launch.
- Sauber will post some pics of their new car on the 20th of February. http://www.sauberf1team.com/news/the-sauber-c36-ferrari-is-coming
- BP Castrol will supply fuel and lubricants to McLaren in 2017. http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/partners/castrol/mclaren-bp-castrol-confirm-technical-collaboration/
- Patrick Head says that the performance gap between the teams will be bigger in 2017. Furthermore, it would be unrealistic to think the new regulation will improve the show in F1. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/128064/f1-2017-optimists-have-rocks-in-their-heads
- Donald Trump wants to build a wall between USA and Mexico. Yesterday, Sergio Perez brought his support to the “#BridgesNotWalls” campaign launched by the Mexico GP promoters. http://www.instagram.com/p/BQTCEjmjbKX/ (credit pic: instagram.com/schecoperez)
(credit pic: newscom.com)