Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Today, both of McLaren and Renault have done the fire-up of their respective cars. http://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/831539885630689286 ; http://twitter.com/RenaultSportF1/status/831551475750989824
- Antonio Giovinazzi could take part in some FP1 in 2017. Ferrari are in talks with Sauber.
- This morning at 11:30am, there was a press conference organized by Pirelli for their 110 years in Motorsport. The fans could watch the livestreaming on facebook. http://twitter.com/F1/status/831467306136043521
- Nico Rosberg won’t help Valtteri Bottas by revealing him some secrets about Lewis Hamilton.
- Pete Machin will work as a Head of aero at Renault from this summer. http://www.renaultsport.com/Renault-Sport-Racing-announces-new-Head-of-Aero.html
- Yesterday, Valtteri Bottas visited the Mercedes-Benz museum in Stuttgart. The Finnish driver confessed that he called Toto Wolff from Nico Rosberg announced his retirement. http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/bottas-hamilton-mercedes-2017-11742678.html
- Tata Communications will make the show more exciting for the fans on internet. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/analysis-is-f1-on-the-verge-of-a-digital-revolution-873341/
- The European Parliament is going to investigate on the anti-competition practices in F1.
- Eric Boullier thinks it could be worth to reintroduce the active suspensions in F1.
- This evening, Nico Rosberg has received the Laureus world breakthrough of the year. Mercedes was nominated in the “team of the year” category but they haven’t won the award. http://www.instagram.com/p/BQgLY4mgu6x/ (credit: instagram.com/laureussport) ; http://www.instagram.com/p/BQgOWgmAAML/ (credit: instagram.com/nicorosberg)
(credit pic: newscom.com)