Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Lewis Hamilton doesn’t want to share his telemetry data with his team-mate. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/128158/hamilton-end-unfair-data-sharing
- Paul di Resta keeps his role at Williams. http://www.williamsf1.com/racing/news/williams-retains-paul-di-resta-as-reserve-driver-for-2017
- Yesterday, Haas announced its drivers schedule for the winter tests. http://www.haasf1team.com/news/back-future-barcelona-0
- Fernando Alonso changes his helmet supplier. http://twitter.com/alo_oficial/status/833333063161626624
- In 2015, Valtteri Bottas didn’t join Ferrari because of Williams. The British team promised to him that if he had another opportunity in the future, he’d be free to go. Claire Williams kept her word.
- Mercedes keeps its Austrian bosses until the end of 2020. http://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/mercedes-amg-f1/amg-f1-news/amg-f1-article/toto-wolff-and-niki-lauda-renew-contracts-with-mercedes-to-end-2020/
- Renault said that its engine would be closer to Ferrari this season. They’ll aim to compete with Mercedes in 2018.
- Christian Horner expects a very fascinating season in 2017. So does Dr Helmut Marko. http://www.redbullracing.com/article/its-going-be-fascinating ; http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/video/formel-schmidt-spezial-helmut-marko-11776016.html
- Jolyon Palmer hopes his brother Will will join him in F1 soon. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-4235846/Meet-Palmers-Britain-s-incredible-Formula-One-family.html
(credit pic: twitter.com/haasf1team ; twitter.com/f1)