Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Force India announced its driver line-up for the winter tests in Barcelona. http://twitter.com/ForceIndiaF1/status/834072095130783744 ; http://twitter.com/ForceIndiaF1/status/834072479912099840
- Renault aims the fifth place at the championship this season. The engine should be +0.3s per lap faster than the one in 2016.
- Nico Hülkenberg, who thinks a podium is possible in 2017, won’t take part in the 24h of Le Mans. He’s focused on F1.
- A movie about Bruce McLaren will be in theatres soon. http://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/834012403805339649
- Today, Mercedes has posted a few W08 sneak peek. http://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/mercedes-amg-f1/amg-f1-news/amg-f1-gallery/w08-sneak-peek/
- Marcus Ericsson will have a new race engineer in 2017: Julien Simon-Chautemps. http://twitter.com/julien_sc/status/833897163679813632
- Mercedes said that its 2017 engine development is much more aggressive. The changes are significant. It’s a huge step forward. http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/andy-cowell-mercedes-motor-2017-aggressive-entwicklung-11823517.html
- Haas did the fire-up of the VF17. http://twitter.com/HaasF1Team/status/834445694115143680
- Force India wants to be in the top 3 this season.
- Silverstone is no longer for sale. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/silverstone-no-longer-for-sale-brdc-875866/
- Lando Norris joins the McLaren young driver programme. http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/team/young-driver-programme/2017-mclaren-honda-young-driver-programme-members-revealed-3122258/ ; http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/team/young-driver-programme/lando-norris-q-and-a-3199856/
- Today, Lewis Hamilton has revealed the winning helmet design. http://www.instagram.com/p/BQ0WzkMguW6/ (credit: instagram.com/lewishamilton)
- Today, Williams has announced its driver line-up for the winter tests in Barcelona. http://twitter.com/WilliamsRacing/status/834444937903095809 ; http://twitter.com/WilliamsRacing/status/834445425528676352
- Alain Prost predicts that Mercedes and Red Bull will fight for the title in 2017. He doesn’t think Ferrari will be at their level. http://www.iltasanomat.fi/formula1/art-2000005098089.html
- The British MEP, Anneliese Dodds, wants the FIA to give more information about the F1 takeover by Liberty Media.
(credit pic: jamesmoy.com)