Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Pirelli modifies the tyre pressure limits for the testing days in Barcelona (22psi at front and 18psi at rear).
- Mercedes will test another engine cover version with larger airbox sail in Barcelona.
- There is the Mercedes driver line-up for the winter tests: http://soymotor.com/noticias/bottas-y-hamilton-compartiran-jornadas-en-pretemporada-929981
- Lewis Hamilton wants Liberty Media to be more open with the drivers regarding the social media during the race weekends. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/hamilton-calls-for-more-social-media-freedom-for-f1-drivers-876380/
- Pirelli will bring 3500 set of tyres for the winter tests in Barcelona. http://www.marca.com/motor/formula1/2017/02/23/58af0eed46163f57638b457b.html
- Give €100 for the “Wings For Life” foundation and meet Carlos Sainz Jr on the 9th of March in Barcelona. http://soymotor.com/noticias/el-circuit-te-da-la-oportunidad-de-conocer-sainz-en-persona-929964
(credit pic: suttonimages.com)