Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Last weekend, the FIA launched a new road safety campaign (#3500LIVES). Among the numerous ambassadors, there are Nico Rosberg, Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa. http://twitter.com/fia/status/840169429166112768
- Despite an obvious lack of reliability, Renault has progressed with its engine. The performance is there.
- Haas could test new brakes from Carbone Industrie in Sakhir.
- Mercedes is convinced that Red Bull is going to be very competitive in Melbourne.
- Liberty Media wants to protect and improve the European GP.
- Yesterday, Ferrari started the official celebrations for its 70th anniversary. (credit: twitter.com/scuderiaferrari)
- Puma received an award for the Evoknit Driver Pro sock. http://www.puma-catchup.com/sock-wont-catch-fire/
(credit pic: newscom.com)