Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Today, Williams has confirmed Paddy Lowe as Chief Technical Officer. http://www.williamsf1.com/racing/news/paddylowecto
- Mark Webber thinks Red Bull is able to fight for the title this season.
- Mika Häkkinen is back at McLaren as Ambassador. http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/heritage/driver/mika-hakkinen/mika-hakkinen-rejoins-mclaren-3183643/
- Sebastian Vettel believes in his chances to win his fifth crown this season. http://www.autobild.de/artikel/formel-1-vettel-glaubt-an-ferrari-10923595.html
- Daniel Ricciardo says that there are two favorites: Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel.
- McLaren is in touch with Mercedes for an engine partnership. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/39290908
- Murray Walker bets on Valtteri Bottas. The Finn is very fast, clever, hard worker. He’s able to win races and the world championship. The Mercedes driver is going to surprise a lot of people in 2017, the British F1 Reporter predicts.
- Sergio Perez has to lose weight before Melbourne. The Force India driver doesn’t think the 2017 F1 cars are much more challenging physically for the drivers than in 2016. http://www.marca.com/claro-mx/motor/formula-1/2017/03/14/58c7e985ca47412c0b8b4666.html
- If Nico Rosberg returns to F1 in the future, it will be as a team manager. http://soymotor.com/noticias/rosberg-no-descarta-convertirse-en-jefe-de-equipo-en-el-futuro-931327
(credit pic: newscom.com)