Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- This weekend, Antonio Giovinazzi will replace again Pascal Wehrlein. The German driver hopes he’ll be able to race in Sakhir. If not, Sauber schedules his return at the end of the month in Sochi.
- Last Friday, there was a F1 meeting in Paris about the PU for 2021. Here is the report: http://www.fia.com/news/fia-holds-meeting-regarding-future-formula-one-power-units ; http://www.motorsport-total.com/f1/news/2017/04/formel-1-motor-2021-keine-mgu-h-mehr-vier-zylinder-17040208.html ; http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/f1-motoren-2021-v6-biturbo-mit-1200-ps-11955986.html
- McLaren thinks Shanghai will reflect the weaknesses of the MCL32.
- Lewis Hamilton tried the art of Chinese calligraphy during his stay in Beijing. The Mercedes driver also visited Beijing Rui Si Race Track before going to Hong-Kong and Macau. (credit: instagram.com/lewishamilton) ; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-4375490/Lewis-Hamilton-learns-write-Chinese-ahead-Grand-Prix.html
- The 2006 Chinese round is the last GP won by Michael Schumacher. This weekend, Sebastian Vettel will pay a tribute to him on his helmet design. http://twitter.com/JMD_helmets/status/849249564397850625
- Renault will have a new front wing in Sakhir and a new blown front axle in Sochi.
- Red Bull doesn’t expect to win before its home GP.
- Last weekend, things went bad for Jos Verstappen… http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-4375760/Max-Verstappen-s-father-arrested-fight.html
- Oleg Karpov wrote a book about Daniil Kvyat and his way to F1. It will release soon and it will be available in three versions (Russian, English and Italian). http://twitter.com/kvyatofficial/status/849280587563061248 ; http://www.instagram.com/p/BSd1lQIBnOo/ (credit: instagram.com/danydk1)
(credit pic: belgaimage.be)