Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- There is the FIA official press conferences schedule for this weekend: http://www.fia.com/news/f1-2017-chinese-gp-press-conferences-schedule
- Today, Williams has announced Claire’s pregnancy. Congrats to the future parents! http://twitter.com/WilliamsRacing/status/849547238011437058
- Fernando Alonso launches his fashion brand: Kimoa. http://www.formulapassion.it/2017/04/f1-alonso-si-lancia-nella-moda/
- Hampus Ericsson, Marcus’ brother, will race in the British F4 championship in 2017.
- The relationships between Toto Wolff and Lewis Hamilton have improved since their meeting in Oxford last winter. http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/how-a-kitchen-meeting-helped-reset-hamilton-mercedes-relationship-889726/
- McLaren signed a partnership with Great. http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/partners/great-britain/great-britain-campaign-partners-mclaren-2017/
- Renault plans to introduce its new MGU-K in Sochi.
- Vietnam wanted to organize a GP. The offer was € 350 millions for 10 years but Bernie Ecclestone didn’t give his agreement. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/Formula1/f1-news-bernie-ecclestone-reveals-he-vetoed-vietnam-grand-prix-a7667906.html
- The mayor from São Paulo, Joao Doria, wants to sell the Interlagos race track. He hopes Bernie Ecclestone will buy it. Liberty Media would be also interested. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-motor-f1-brazil-interlagos-idUSKBN177292
(credit pic: newscom.com)