Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- On the 1st of May, Daniel Ricciardo and Valtteri Bottas took part in a show run in Budapest. http://www.redbullracing.com/article/daniels-hungary-more-action-budapest ; https://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/859022869589889024
- This is the helmet design of Fernando Alonso for the Indy 500: https://www.instagram.com/p/BToWz1MFkU1/ (credit: instagram.com/fernandoalo_oficial)
- Today, Chase Carey has attended the 2017 Spanish GP media event in Barcelona. http://soymotor.com/noticias/chase-carey-visita-barcelona-para-presentar-el-gp-de-espana-f1-2017-933580
- Pirelli wants to have more testing days in wet condition to develop the 2018 full wet tyres. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/pirelli-seeking-teams-for-extra-wet-tyre-tests-899538/
- From the next race, the driver name and his number will have to appear in bigger size on the F1 cars. The teams received a letter from the FIA indicating them the required emplacement and size. There will some penalties if they don’t respect these recommendations. http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/groesse-der-fahrer-nummern-namen-gp-spanien-12017021.html
- Today, Fernando Alonso has been at the steering wheel of the McLaren-Honda-Andretti n°29 in Indianapolis (testing day from 9am until 5pm). This is the link to the live streaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXh9uxthFnk
- McLaren will suply gearbox and hydraulics to Sauber in 2018.
- Yesterday, Lewis Hamilton attended the 2017 MET Gala in New-York. https://www.instagram.com/p/BTmGy2rASYJ/ (credit: instagram.comlewishamilton)
- On next month, Nicole Scherzinger and The Black Eyed Peas will perform in Baku. There is the line-up for the Singapore GP: Duran Duran, OneRepublic, Ariana Grande, George the Poet, Lianne La Havas, Seal and The Chainsmokers.
- On the 13th of May at 8pm, 500 fans could take part in “Run That Track” at the circuit de Catalunya. http://soymotor.com/noticias/el-circuit-organiza-una-carrera-pie-durante-el-gp-de-espana-f1-2017-933582
(credit pic: newscom.com)