Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Today, Pirelli has announced its tyres selection for the Austrian GP (soft, supersoft and ultrasoft). http://news.pirelli.com/global/en-ww/austria-2017-compounds
- The GPDA has got a new director: Romain Grosjean. https://twitter.com/GPDA_/status/860075901597487104
- Renault was supposed to introduce a major mechanical upgrade in Montreal. Not being 100% convinced by the reliability, the French team is going to postpone it until the end of July.
- Yesterday, the fans wouldn’t have missed the adventures of Fernando Alonso at IMS for anything in the world. The live streaming generated more than two million views.
- Liberty Media would like to organize a F1 show run in London this summer. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-4469836/F1-owners-discuss-demonstration-run-London.html
(credit pic: twitter.com/haasf1team ; instagram.com/f1)