Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Force India will change its name in 2018. They think about “Force 1”. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/force-india-makes-first-move-in-force-one-name-change-924268/
- Alfonso Celis Jr will take part in FP1 with Force India in Spielberg (in the seat of Sergio Perez) and in Budapest (in the seat of Esteban Ocon). (credit: twitter.com/forceindiaf1)
- Yesterday, Esteban Ocon was in Paris to talk about the come back of the French GP in 2018. https://twitter.com/ForceIndiaF1/status/879620086058950656
- Pirelli announced the tyres choices for Spielberg. https://twitter.com/pirellisport/status/879725109581197312
- Today, Max Verstappen has worked in the F1 simulator in MK.
- This weekend, there will be the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Ferrari will have a new engine in Silverstone. https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2017/06/ferrari-going-for-it-in-f1-british-grand-prix-new-engine-to-maximise-chances-on-high-speed-track/
- Sebastian Vettel could get another penalty regarding the collision with Lewis Hamilton in Baku. The FIA will give its verdict on the 3rd of July. https://adamcooperf1.com/2017/06/28/fia-confirms-vettelhamilton-investigation/
(credit pic: motorsport-magazin.com)