Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- Both McLaren drivers will have the spec-3 engine in Spielberg.
- Today, the FIA has had a meeting in Paris about the incident from Baku. They’ve decided not to punish Sebastian Vettel. End of the story. http://www.fia.com/news/fia-official-statement-following-2017-azerbaijan-grand-prix ; https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2017/7/vettel-baku-incident-closed-after-apology–fia.html
- ExxonMobil could introduce a new fuel in Silverstone. It will be a good step forward for Red Bull.
- This weekend, Liberty Media and the Austrian GP promoters will pamper the fans in Spielberg. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-passenger-ride-chequered-flag-austrian-926099/
- Renault has fixed its reliability issues for the next GP.
- Here is the drivers’ tyre choices for Silverstone: https://twitter.com/pirellisport/status/882151863155433472
- There are some pics of the Goodwood Festival of Speed and the celebrations in tribute to the career of Bernie Ecclestone: https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/features/2017/7/gallery–f1-at-the-2017-goodwood-festival-of-speed.html ; https://www.instagram.com/p/BWBTMHlA21L/ (credit pic: instagram.com/christianhornerofficial)
- Le Castellet entrusts Jean Alesi the role of ambassador.
- Today, Spa-Francorchamps has hosted the third round of Le Tour de France 2017.
(credit pic: newscom.com)