Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- On the 3rd of July, the FIA, Mercedes, Ferrari, Renault, Honda, Cosworth, Aston Martin, Zytech and Magneti Marelli attended a meeting about the post-2020 engines.
- On the 3rd of July, Mick Schumacher played a charity soccer game in Mainz. It was in tribute to his father. http://www.express.de/sport/motorsport/benefizspiel-mit-nowitzki-mick-schumachers-ruehrende-worte-an-kranken-vater-27910914
- Le Castellet would like to host the winter tests in 2018.
- Ross Brawn wants to simplify the technical regulation in order to make easy the arrival of new constructors/engine suppliers in F1.
- Nico Hülkenberg is happy with the progress made by Renault. It’s really encouraging for 2018.
- Today, both of Fernando Alonso and Valtteri Bottas have promoted the FIA safety road campaign in Vienna. http://www.fia.com/news/oamtc-and-f1-drivers-promote-3500lives-campaign-austria ; https://twitter.com/ValtteriBottas/status/882554558513373186 ; https://www.instagram.com/p/BWKd-VDlg-J/ (credit pic: instagram.com/fernandoalo_oficial)
- Today, both Red Bull drivers have played ice hockey in Salzburg. http://www.redbullracing.com/article/oh-pucks-sake
- Today, Lewis Hamilton has attended the “Cars 3” premiere with some kids from the Chelsea and Westminster hospital. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLYUUvFrgE/ (credit pic: instagram.com/lewishamilton)
- Here is the FIA official press conferences schedule for this weekend: https://twitter.com/RacingLines/status/882864267011268609
- Here is all you need to know about the Austrian GP:http://www.fia.com/news/f1-mountains-styria-welcome-austrian-grand-prix ; https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/features/2017/7/f1-austria-gp-need-to-know.html ; https://www.formula1.com/en/video/2017/7/Fast_facts_-_Austria.html ; https://www.formula1.com/en/video/2017/7/Virtual_Circuit_Guide_-_Austria.html ; https://www.formula1.com/en/video/2017/7/F1_Vault__Austria_s_history_of_last_lap_drama.html ; https://www.formula1.com/en/video/2016/7/Onboard_pole_position_lap_-_Lewis_Hamilton__Austria_2016.html ; https://www.formula1.com/en/video/2016/7/Director’s_Cut__Austria_2016.html
- Mark Webber thinks the FIA should revise its penalty system regarding the component changes on the car. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-webber-end-grid-penalties-926767/
- On next Wednesday, Lewis Hamilton will take part in a show run in London. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-4668530/Lewis-Hamilton-drive-ahead-London-Silverstone.html
- Zak Brown won’t be at the Hungarian GP because he’ll take part in the Historic Masters in Silverstone. https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2017/07/mclaren-boss-zak-brown-gets-in-the-f1-driving-seat-literally/
- Yesterday, Lewis Hamilton attended the Vogue Paris Foundation dinner. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWKfRSeluT6/ (credit pic: instagram.com/lewishamilton)
(credit pic: sutton-images.com)