Let’s review the latest F1 news…
- On tomorrow, the F1 teams will take part in a show run in London. The fans could watch the event in live on YouTube, F1.com and the British TV Station “Sky Sports F1” from 6pm (local time). https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2017/7/formula-1-announces-f1-live-in-the-heart-of-london.html
- Lewis Hamilton needs a few relaxing days before his home GP. That’s why he won’t be at the London F1 event on tomorrow but there will be Jenson Button and Nico Rosberg. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-4689218/F1-bosses-aim-dig-Lewis-Hamilton-London-snub.html ; https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/884763193712705537
- The 2019 British GP could be certainly the last one in Silverstone. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/british-grand-prix-silverstone-929424/
- Liberty Media isn’t going to buy Silverstone.
- Fernando Alonso doesn’t interest either Mercedes or Ferrari for 2018.
- Yesterday, Carlos Sainz Jr and his dad cheered on Rafael Nadal in Wimbledon. The Toro Rosso driver gave him his helmet. https://twitter.com/Carlossainz55/status/884527363526197248
- According to the Italian press, Robert Kubica will get his second F1 test with Renault this week at Le Castellet. Massimo Costa thinks he’ll take part in the testing days in Budapest with the French team.
- Robert Kubica tested the RS17 in the F1 simulator in Enstone. http://soymotor.com/noticias/kubica-ha-probado-el-renault-rs17-en-el-simulador-de-enstone-936786
- Toro Rosso will extend the contract of Daniil Kvyat for 2018. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/kvyat-new-toro-rosso-contract-928978/
- Ferrari plans to introduce an engine upgrade in Silverstone. So does Mercedes. http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/ferrari-und-mercedes-neue-v6-motoren-silverstone-12204445.html
- Honda will supply engines to Sauber in 2018 contrary to what the German press said. http://www.autobild.de/artikel/formel-1-sauber-ohne-motor-11322223.html ; https://twitter.com/hlawiczka/status/884792836482322432
- Today at 6pm (local time), there was the Williams film premiere at the Curzon Mayfair Cinema in London. It will release on the 4th of August. (credit: twitter.com/williamsracing)
(credit pic: motorsport-magazin.com)